Typeform is a handy platform to use for adding forms for polls, surveys, signups, and payments to your Oomph content. The forms are responsive and cater for touch device inputs, making them suitable for tablet and smartphone use.
Here is what you'll need to do to set up form and link it to your Oomph content.
- Firstly, create a typeform account.
- Select a form that's right for you and enter its required details.
- Navigate to the 'Share' tab of the form builder and copy the form URL.
- Leave the browser and create a new InDesign page.
- Create an object hotspot on the page that's large enough to comfortably house a form on the intended device.
- Export the content to a section folder as per usual.
- Create a folder (that matches the name of your object hotspot) in the section folder.
- Paste the typeform URL into a text file and name it S1-1.txt, saving it into the object folder.
- Once saved, rename the file extension from the S1-1.txt to S1-1.url
- Your ready to test! If needed, rename back to .txt to edit the URL and back to .url to test.
Download the InDesign and Exported example file for reference.
Screen shot of example file
Note: Using a file with a .url extension is known as a URL page and can be used for just about any online content.
Please sign in to leave a comment.