Taking a screenshot on the iPad could not be easier. This is a great way to create your covers, preview images and screenshots for iTunesConnect. If you take your screenshot with and iPad1 or iPad2, they will result in images that are 768px by 1024px. If you want to capture retina version images just use the new iPad to take it.
Generating the screenshot on device
- Open your application to the screen you wish to capture.
- Press the Home button and the Sleep button simultaneously on the iPad.
Importing your screenshot
- Plug your iPad into your computer
- Open Preview.app
- Click File → Import from iPad
- Select the image/images you wish to import
- Click import
- Select the location and click OK.
Post is closed for comments.