One of the most common actions taken when build an Oomph App Project is exporting your file from InDesign.To maximise your presentation on the iPad Oomph, we recommend you 'Define' a new setting such as 'Oomph Export' by following the steps below:
1. Launch InDesign
2. Open File/Adobe PDF Preset/Define
3. Select 'New' and name the preset 'Oomph Export'
4. Set 'Compatibility' to Acrobat 7 (PDF 1.6) or later (or highest possible version) and leave other settings to default.
5. Switch to 'Compression' and set all images to downsample to 132 pixels per inch (the resolution of the iPad 1 & iPad 2 screens) Note: this may change with the release of a retina display.
6. Switch to 'Marks and Bleeds' and make sure all checkboxes are unchecked
7. Switch to 'Output' and set 'Color Conversion' to 'Set to Destination' and 'Destination' to 'sRGB IEC61966-2.1' Note: this is required for any CMYK images that may be present in original InDesign files.
8. Once you have finished steps 2-7, select OK and you've created your Oomph Export.
Post is closed for comments.