Publishing Content to your Android App
1. Start off by publishing your iOS content in your iOS app following your usual publishing and proofing process.
(NB. You can also directly access O2O Android converter from here http://o2o.oomphhq.com/ to directly upload your zipped bundle and skip to step 5 below. This is generally used if a) you don't have content already published to Oomph Publish, b) if you don't want to convert the iOS content you created but instead have content specifically designed for Android)
2. Click on the dropdown menu next to the "Download" button and select "Convert to OOM 3.0"
3. A new browser tab will open and the converter will run. Give it a few minutes to complete. Marked In red you will see features in the bundle not compatible with Android. Once complete you will see and error summary informing you of the total number of times incompatible features are used in your content. (At this point you may wish to remove these features from your content and re-convert or you can choose to continue if you are happy with these features not working in your Android content.)
(For a full list of features compatible with oomph Android see here)
4. Once you are happy with the conversion result (i.e. there are no major errors) right-click on the "Bundle" link and copy the link address.
5. Navigate to the Android version of your app in Oomph Publish. Create a new issue as you would for iOS but do this for the new Android issue you are creating.
6. Click the green "Upload" button but instead of selecting a file directory like you would your iOS content, click the "URL" tab and paste in the URL you copied and then click the green "Upload via URL" button.
7. Give the content a few minutes to upload and then refresh the page. You should see your Android content now available to publish. Simply upload a preview image (to be displayed in the library screen of your Android app) and you will find your new issue instantly available in the app.