If you have made a purchase in error you will need to ask for a refund from Apple directly. Unfortunately we can't do this on your behalf as the purchases are initially made through Apple.
To proceed with this please follow these steps:
1. On a desktop or laptop, open iTunes and go to the iTunes Store.
2. In the top left corner you will see your Apple ID (or Sign In). Click here, click Account and then enter your password.
3. Click See All under Purchase History and scroll through until you find the item you wish to request a refund for.
4. Click the grey icon to the left of the app from the list.
5. Once this is the only listing displayed, click Report a Problem.
6. Choose the problem you’re having and write a detailed reason why you think you should get a refund for the item.