This error code means that you have very limited space available on your iPad - not enough for the file you’re trying to download. Free up some space by deleting apps, photos or music. You can see which your space is used in the settings app under General/Usage.
Articles in this section
- General Troubleshooting
- 1000 (Download Error MD5 Failed)
- 1001 (Purchase Validation Error)
- 1002 (Download Error Content Download Failed)
- 1003 (Download Error No Connection)
- 1004 (Download Error Not Enough Disk Space)
- Download just says “waiting”.
- PURCHASE ERROR: The operation could not be completed. You are not permitted to make purchases.
- The app won’t recognize my subscription.
- The app is crashing.