If you’re having problems with downloading, please check that you haven’t missed an update for the app. Open the App Store app, and tap on the Updates tab to check for an update.
If you’re up to date, then try following these instructions to do a hard restart of the application:
1. Click the iPad's Home button twice. This will take you out of the app you were in, and will show you a preview of all of the apps you currently have open (just swipe left/right).
2. To close the app, just swipe up on the preview.
3. Click the iPad's Home button again to make the dock disappear.
5. Locate the app and reopen it.
6. Try downloading the issue again.
If you are in a paid subscription, the final step which may be required is to Restore Purchases.
1. Open the app.
2. Tap the Restore Purchases button which is located in the top right hand corner of the menu icon.
3. Enter your Apple ID and password here when prompted.
4. The application should then renew any purchases available under your Apple ID and offer them for a Free download in the Library tab.
5. Try downloading the issue again.