To track analytics in your app using Flurry, you first need to create a Flurry account. Once you have, log into your account and on the home page it says "Create your first application".
If this isn't your first application with Flurry, look over to the right hand side menu and click on "Add a new application".
Click on whichever is applicable to you, and then answer this series of questions.
1. Select the platform you application is built upon.
2. Enter the name of your application.
3. Click 'Create App' and you will then be given your unique application key is, which should be something like this: 2DCS4GHNTGVXQQDB6G9R.
If at any other point you need to find this key again, follow these instructions:
- Log into http://dev.flurry.com
- In the Home tab you will find a section called Manage Applications on the right hand side of the page located above the Developer Corner blog.
- In the Manage Applications section you will see the Download SDK link. This link will navigate you to a page where you can find your application's API key as well as allow you to download it's SDK.
4. Copy your key and paste this under Settings / Analytics / Flurry Key in your app inside Publishing Center, as pictured below.