- Sign into the Publishing Center.
- Select the application you wish to upload content to.
- From the Publication Homepage, click the New Issue button.
- Follow the "Creating an issue with only a name" instructions to create a New Issue.
- From the list of issues, select the issue you created above. You will now see the Issue Homepage.
- Scroll down to the Versions section. Click Upload.
- Choose which method you want to use to upload your files: File Upload or URL Upload.
- Click Choose File.
- Locate the .zip of your final content. Click Choose.
- Click Upload the File.
If your content is hosted somewhere already, you can use the URL uploader to grab that content from that server. This is also useful if your content is already uploaded to our servers - lets say a special issue sampler that you want to duplicate across multiple publications, you can now grab that one content and provision it easily across multiple publications.
- Locate the URL to the content. TIP: If you right click on the Download link in the Issue Homepage (in the Versions section). Then click 'Copy Link Location' (or your browsers equivalent). You will now have the URL to that content on our servers.
- Paste that URL into the 'URL to Some Content' field.
- Click Upload via URL.
- Once the content has finished uploading, the screen will refresh. You will now see a new version with in a "Ready for Proofing" state. You now should follow the Content Proofing Steps to generate indexes and thumbnails, and also check that the content is as expected.