You must have your in-app purchases provisioned and approved by Apple to offer paid issues. See 'Exporting In-App purchases'. You also should have all your Paid iOS application contract details filled in and correct.
- Sign into the Publishing Center
- Under Your Apps, select the application you wish to upload content to. In this case, it's 'Untitled Standalone App #1'.
- From the App Homepage, click the New Issue button.
- Follow the Creating a Paid Issue or Creating a Paid Issue With an Existing Product ID instructions to create a new issue.
- From your list of issues, select the issue you wish to upload content for. You will now see the Issue Homepage.
- Scroll down to the Versions section. Click Upload
- Choose which method you want to use to upload your files: File or URL Upload.
- Click Choose File.
- Locate the .zip of your final content and select it.
- Click Upload the File.
We recommend using Google Chrome to upload content as it is the only browser that provides a progress bar which will allow you to see how your content upload is progressing.
Once the content has finished uploading, the screen will refresh. You will now see a new version with in a "Ready for Proofing" state. You now should follow the content proofing steps to generate indexes and thumbnails, and also check that the content is as expected.