Newsstand issue metadata can be managed via the Newsstand Atom Feed or directly in iTunes Connect. The Newsstand Atom Feed allows you to create new issues and update existing issues. This will update the latest issue cover, name and description. The Newsstand Atom Feed is processed daily, so if you want immediate changes, please manage the metadata manually via iTunes Connect.
Adding your Atom Feed URL to iTunes Connect
- Log in to your iTunes Connect account.
- Select Manage your Applications.
- Locate your application and select it. NOTE: You may have to click See All to find it.
- Click Newsstand. NOTE: Your application must be Newsstand enabled to use this.
- Locate your Atom Feed URL (see below).
- Paste the URL here and click save.
Locating your Atom Feed URL
- Log in to your account in Publishing Center.
- Go to your Publication Homepage.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and locate the area entitled 'Atom Feed URL for iTunes Connect'.
- Select and copy that URL.