Paid content only (no need to do this step if your content is free).
If your content is paid, Apple need to approve each product in advance. Their in-app purchase review times can be up to 5 business days. This means that it's advisable to pre-provision a bulk amount of in-app purchases to use at a later point. Oomph's Publishing Center offers a simple way to do this that decreases the amount of manual data entry involved.
To use this process you will need to have Application Loader installed.
- Go to your Application's homepage.
- Click on 'New Issue'.
- Add a name for your issue. As you can see in the above example, we just pre-populated 7 issues with names based on the months they were due to be published.
- Mark the issue as paid and check This is a Paid Issue.
- Click Save Issue.
1. Scroll down to the bottom of your Publication Homepage.
2. Click Export In App Purchases. You will now be shown a page with all in-app purchases available for your application. You will now need to locate and enter your SKU number for you app. You can find instructions on where to locate your SKU number here.
4. Go through each in-app purchase and select the correct pricing Tier for your issue - the tiers are broken down on iTunes Connect portal. In our example above, we have chosen Tier 2 for the first product and Tier 4 for the next two. (This can always be changed in iTunes Connect afterwards)
6. Click Export.