We know that Oomph has an amazing number of built-in widgets and features and I know it’s hard to believe but there comes a time when not even Oomph has the particular functionality you want for you special project. We also know that Oomph allows us to use a lot of different format files such as PDF and PNG but Oomph also lets us add HTML as independent layers into any Oomph section folder
Recorded Session and Support Files
*Note: the audio is a little distorted and loud at the beginning, so turn your audio down and then adjust to suit. I'm going to work on a different audio solution to improve the quality.
The attached files contain samples shown during the webinar that you can review and examine to see how HTML Overlays are applied to existing Projects.
1. Simple HTML contains basic html pages that work in Oomph
2. *Panoramas contains a sample Panorama example with Gyro activated
3. Video Loop is a page containing a video that loops continuously
4. *Audio Widget is a small audio player that displays how much audio has been played and how much is left
* Both of these samples contain licensed code and cannot be used without a valid license
Panoramas - Pano2VR http://gardengnomesoftware.com
Video Looping - Tumult Hype http://tumult.com/hype/
Audio Widget - Code Canyon - http://codecanyon.net/item/universal-html5-audio-player/1104759?WT.ac=portfolio_item&WT.seg_1=portfolio_item&WT.z_author=coderebelbase
If you have any questions please post them here.