Set up the basics
- Create an account in Publish here.
- Sign up for the Apple iOS developer program.
- Get to know our Support team and how you can chat to them easily.
- Check out the Oomph Community and get involved. This can be the best place to learn, and we always welcome any feedback on what we're doing well and what we can do better.
- Subscribe to the New Features and Updates and Fixes forums. This is the first place we post news from our development team, whether it be a fix for a bug or the next big feature for Oomph.
- Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter or Pinterest and take a look at our blog. We are always posting the latest tips and industry scoops that will help you to make even better apps.
- Download the 'Handy book of Oomph' in the Oomph Viewer to see what's possible.
- Request our portfolio. We can give you access to some of our own work and some of our client's best work, to help get you inspired. For instructions on how to request it, see here.
- Read our Publishing Guide to get a project underway now.