Welcome to Oomph! If you've found yourself here, it must mean you’re on your way to making an awesome app. We can't wait to see what you create.
So what can you create with Oomph?
With our development team continuously working on new features to add to the platform, the list of options for what you can create with Oomph just keeps on growing. So far, Oomph users have used our platform to create:
- Multi-media apps, many of which are constantly featured in the App Store.
- Interactive digital magazines, including The Australian Women's Weekly, Gourmet Traveller, Cosmopolitan, Qantas Magazine, Harper's Bazaar, Coles Magazine and many, many more.
- Event apps with maps, calendar functions, social feeds and note taking functions.
- Sales decks and interactive brochures used to blow clients away.
- Corporate communications, taking annual company reports to the next level.
What can you use to create your app?
Oomph offers many tools to help you get your application up and running:
- Oomph Viewer is a free application available in the App Store that you can download onto your iPad and use to sample your content before your own app goes live in the App Store. You can also request our portfolio, and take a look at what Oomph users have created.
- Oomph Editor is our desktop tool for working with your content, allowing you to edit your sections and assets. It is an MAC OSX application.
- Publish is the main area of the site where you manage your application/s. You need to create an account before you can access this area, which you can do here and the best part is it's free - you only have to pay when you're ready to publish your app.
- Last but not least, our Support Centre. This is the best place to learn.
Where should you begin?
Head to our New User Resources forum which will help you get set up and on your way to app greatness. If you do have any questions or trouble along the way, submit a support request and our helpful team will assist you with your query.