This is a shell of a Facebook application. It is only used in order for your iPad application to use Facebook in order for users to share posts to their own walls.
- Sign into your Facebook account.
- Go to https://developers.facebook.com/apps
- Click '+Create New App'
- Enter the App Display Name, e.g. 'Oomph Viewer'. There is no need to enter the App Namespace.
- Leave 'Yes, I would live free web hosting provided by Heroku" un-ticked.
- Click Continue.
- Key in the security check, and click Continue. Your Facebook application is now created.
If you are a Full Service client, please provide your Account Managers with the App ID and the App Secret.
If you are an Online Client, please fill these details into the Facebook field under Settings / Social Media on your Publication Homepage.
- Once your application is provisioned on iTunes Connect (see how to add do this here), locate your application Bundle ID and your Application ID. These will both be located on the main page for the application in iTunes Connect.
- Then within Facebook, scroll down to the bottom of your Facebook application page to the Native iOS App Section. Click on this to expand it.
Fill the Bundle ID and iPad App Store ID and hit save. There is no need to expand any other sections, this is the only information it requires.
You can however fill in the other details for your application, such as icons etc but these are not required for your Facebook application details to be used within an Oomph application.