Oomph SDK Overview
The Oomph SDK provides the ability to embed Oomph content within your app. It is targeted at app developers, allowing them to build their own custom solutions on top of our world class rendering system. The SDK provides rendering services for Oomph content, but does not include other features of the platform such as content distribution, Newsstand integration, push messaging, etc.
Full documentation is available here.
What do I get?
The SDK ships as a framework and a sample project that outlines basic usage & also provides a mechanism to preview Oomph content.
The integration of the SDK is very straightforward.
- Contact Oomph for licensing options.
- Download the SDK & sample project, drop the SDK into the sample project.
- Copy your SDK key (provided by Oomph) into the Oomph.plist as a key named "OomphSDKLicenceKey"of type String.
- Run up the sample project. This is a simple and easy to understand Xcode project that embeds the OomphViewer framework. It shows how to instantiate the viewer and provide sample content to load using only a few lines of code.
- The demo project contains a "content" folder - you can drop any Oomph content in there for it to display if you wish.
The following are the requirements when using Oomph SDK:
- The minimum target is iOS 6.0
- The following frameworks are required to be included in your project:
- The Other Linker Flags needs to include -ObjC (i.e. OTHER_LDFLAGS = -ObjC)
A suitable Xcode Configuration Settings file pre-configured with the above settings is provided as oomph.xcconfig.
The Notes Widget is not available for use in the SDK.
Please contact us for licensing terms.