iTunes Connect allows you to add non Apple Developer account holders to your iTunes Connect in order to manage your applications or access sales and trends etc. This is useful if you outsource app development to another company and want to provide them with access in order to assist you with your applications. See here for how to provide Oomph with Technical access.
- Log into your admin account in https://itunesconnect.apple.com.
- Navigate to 'Manage Users' link - located in the bottom left of the Home page.
- Click iTunes Connect User when asked which type of user.
- Click the 'Add New User' button.
- Fill in first and last name of the new user.
- Add their email address. NOTE: If you are adding Oomph as a user to assist you, please follow the instructions here.
- Choose the level of access that you wish the user to have.
- Choose all the notifications you wish to provide the user with here.
- Click save and iTunes Connect will send the new user an email to set up their account.