When you sign up for the iOS Development program you get access to the Apple Developer portal. This is the area where you can create all your certificates, profiles, add devices to your profiles so you can install Oomph's 'Tester' builds.
The main area that you will be looking at in the Developer account is the provisioning portal.
To get to the provisioning portal:
- Click on the iOS Dev Center button.
- Log in with your iOS Developer details
- Select the relevant team if you are a member of multiple teams
- Click Provisioning Portal button
- Creating Distribution Certificates
- Uploading Devices
- Creating App IDs
- Creating your Provisioning Profiles