When Oomph publish a new release of the core platform, it's advisable to update your application to this latest release. For each new major release or patch, the release notes will be updated with the new features or bug fixes for that release.
The following instructions will step you through provisioning the new update in iTunes Connect.
- Log into iTunes Connect
- Click Manage Your Applications
- Locate the application you wish to update. Click on its icon.
- Click 'Add Version'
- Enter the latest version of your .zip file. This will be provided in the build screen in the Publishing Center TODO: Reference fully when this is live.
- Detail what is new in your application. This can be as vague or as detailed as you wish.
- Click Save.
You will now be presented with the new versions detail screen. You can edit any screenshots, descriptions now if you wish.
Note: If you wish to add multiple language support now - please read here for more.
- Click 'Ready to Upload' and follow the dialogs to the end.