How to create a paid auto-renewable subscription:
1. Log into the Publishing Center.
2. Click on the application you wish to create the issue within.
3. Click the 'Subscriptions' options on the left hand side underneath iTunes Connect.
4. On this page, you will see a section called Subscription Product ID's. Enter a name for each subscription type you would like to include in your app. What you enter here is what will show in your application. Enter the number of issues that the user will receive in that time, and tick Publish to make it live in your app. If your app is already live, we recommend you hold off on ticking Publish until after you have added the subscription details into iTunes Connect.
5. Hit save, and you will be presented with your Product ID's for these subscriptions. You now need to enter these into iTunes Connect.
6. Log into iTunes Connect.
2. Click Manage your Applications.
3. Locate your application and click on it.
4. Click Manage In-App Purchases.
5. Click Create New.
6. Select Type. Here you want to pick 'Auto-Renewable Subscription'.
7. Fill in your details for the first subscription type you would like to set up. You will need to repeat these steps for all of your subscriptions.
Reference Name: This is the name used in the financial reports sent to you. This can be any name but we advise to make it unique, otherwise it can be difficult to distinguish in reports.
Subscription Durations and Pricing: Click 'Select Duration'.
Offer a marketing opt-in incentive: It's up to you whether you would like to include this. As an incentive, customers will get a free subscription extension when they opt in to receive marketing. This extension is in addition to any free trial that you may choose to offer with the subscription.
Product ID: Enter the product ID for the subscription you're setting up, as per Publishing Center / iTunes Connect / Subscriptions (Step 5).
Cleared for sale: Always tick 'Yes' here.
Language: The language that your products name and description is in.
Name: The name of your issue (you can change this in future).
8. Upload a screenshot for review processes. This image is only ever seen by Apple review team, not the general public. We suggest uploading your app's splash screen here.
9. Click Save.
You will now see your subscription in the list of all your in-app purchases. The new product/s will have the status "Ready to Submit".
Once you have completed these steps for ALL in app purchases, select all of your new products using the check-boxes on the left and and click the Submit for Review button. Apple will now review these products before approving, which normally takes approximately 4 to 5 working days.